Tuesday, February 16, 2010

52 Weeks to Better Genealogy - Google Maps - Brooklyn Family Homes

I had had these addresses plotted on other Google Maps before, but as I thought about the best way to share them, I realized it would be best to have them on their very own map. Because of the way you can look at multiple Google Maps at once, this works best for comparing them to the places on other maps I've created. I'll be sharing those maps this week, too, in hopes that they'll be as helpful to other researchers as they've been to me, so stay tuned! Without further ado, though, here is the Google Map I've created of my family's homes in Brooklyn, 1880-1930!



View Where We Lived in a larger map

The primary families mapped are:
Madigan
Mulcahy
Mulvaney
Toner
O'Hara
Quinn
Gatto

No comments: