5. Your child's name references 6 generations across 4 different lines.
4. You do online research while using a breast pump.
3. You cry when discussing historical infant mortality rates.
2. You've ever found yourself in a dark room after putting the baby to bed, bleary-eyed from lack of sleep (because why does he sleep worse now than when he was a newborn?), furiously citing a source before you'll let yourself go to bed.
And the top sign that you're both a genealogist and a new mom . . .
1. You add to the family tree at both ends!