Thursday, November 19, 2009

A very grateful post. . .

I'm honored to be the recipient of a Kreativ Blogger award, and grateful to Travis LeMaster of TJLGenes: Preserving Our Family History for nominating me! To earn my prize, I have to reveal 7 things you may not know about me:

1. I'm getting my Master's in Museum Studies, with a concentration in Collections Management. I should be finished this summer.

2. Both of my roommates have the same name. That name is Maggie.

3. As a general rule, I schedule all my posts to post at 6 am. I used to post them as I wrote them, and only scheduled posts when I had a lot to write at one time, and suspected I would have not so much to write at another time. Then I started to worry that people would judge me and/or worry about me when timestamps showed I was blogging at 3 am on a work night, so I figured I needed a system to disguise my irresponsibility.

4. I'm a judoka. That is, I do Judo. I'm not very good, I'm out of shape, and I haven't practiced much this semester, but I go to class when I can.

5. For a long time, I opposed iPods on moral and philosophical grounds (well, more or less). I still do, but now I'm a hypocrite, because I have one.

6. I'm a sucker for a good pun.

7. I can wiggle my ears.

And now for the 7 bloggers upon whom I bestow the Kreativ Blogger award, all either genealogy bloggers or somehow connected to MY genealogy:







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie,
Thank you so much for bestowing the Kreativ Blogger Award to Elaine At Home. That was such a nice surprise and I do appreciate it so much. Thanks again for thinking of me. I hope school is going well.
Many regards,
Elaine

Craig Manson said...

Katie,

My deepest thanks for the Kreativ Blogger Award. It's great to be a part of this community made upf folks like you!

Bill West said...

Katie,
Thanks for the honor.I'm glad you
enjoy my blog and I appreciate your
aupport!

Donna said...

Thanks, Katie! It is much appreciated.

Lisa Louise Cooke said...

Katie - I really appreciate you bestowing the award on Genealogy Gems News! All the best!