1. Elusive ancestors I found were Patrick King and Bridget Fadden. They were elusive because they were being hidden by impostor 3x great-grandparents (in other words, I was looking at the wrong record). I'm still working on corroborating their names.
2. A precious family photo I found was of my 2x great-grandmother, Pasqua Occhiogrosso
4. An important vital record I found was Mary King O'Hara's 1949 death certificate.
10. A social media tool I enjoyed using for genealogy was Facebook. After many years of keeping my genealogical activities off of Facebook, I finally joined a couple of geographic and surname groups and have enjoyed them immensely.
14. I taught a friend how to Find Italian vital records free online at Antenati
17. A new genealogy/history book I enjoyed was On Doing Local History by Carol Kammen
19. A geneadventure I enjoyed was exploring the newly released Irish Catholic parish records through the National Library of Ireland.